Here I am with the round up of Cooking with Seeds Event(CWS) : Mustard Seeds.Fellow bloggers have shared their delicious dishes flavored with mustard seeds in various forms.Thank you friends for sending your wonderful recipes for this event and also I thank Priya Suresh for letting me host this event.
Here are the delicious recipes with mustard seeds as the main flavor of food---------
1) Krithi from Krithi's Kitchen shared the recipe for Stir Fry Vegetables with Panch Phoran .
2) Denny from Oh Taste n See shared the recipe for Shukto .
3) Indrani from Recipe Junction shared the recipes for Lau-er tarkari(vegetable Medley with bottle gourd) and Sorshe Sim(flat beans in mustard seed paste) and Sorshe Begun (Baby brinjals in mustard and yogurt gravy) .
4) Apu from Annarasa - Essence of Food shared the recipe for Dal aur Til Tarka Wali Patta Gobhi .
5) Chandrani Banerjee from Cuisine Delights shared the recipes for Boara Jhal / Split Peas With Mustard Sauce and Ladies Finger/ Okra With Mustard & Poppy Seeds .
6) Sukanya from Saffronstreaks shared the recipe for Begun basanti / Eggplants in mustard sauce .
7) PriyaSuresh from Priyaeasyntastyrecipes shared the recipes for Hot Mustard Rice and Green Tomato Kootu and Ivygourd Masala Rice and Brinjal & Green Peas Curry and Okra Sukka .
8) Vatsala from Show and Tell shared the recipe for Khandavi .
9) Vaishali Sabnani from Ribbon's to Pasta's shared the recipes for Kachorin ji Kadi and Methia Masala .
10) Vanessa from Sweet Artichoke shared the recipe for Dal with fenugreek seeds .
11) Akheela from Torviewtoronto shared the recipe for Winter melon curry .
12) Valli from IScrib.blogspot.com shared the recipe for Corn sundal .
13) Madhusmita Patra from RedSpice shared the recipe for Potato Mustard(Alu-Besara) .
14) Kalyani from What's cooking? shared the recipe for Maavinakaayi Chitranna (Raw Mango Rice) .
15) Richa from Hobby And More shared the recipe for Baingan Aloo(Quick Eggplant and Potato Stir fry- Mom's version) .
16) Binitha Shajesh from Yourstastefully.blogspot.com has shared the recipe for Tomato Thokku .
17) Mugdha from Cooking Fundas shared the recipe for Gota Bhendi Bhaja/Stuffed Okra .
20) Suma Gandlur from Veggieplatter shared the recipe for Mango - Coconut Quinoa .
21) Finally here are my entries for the CWS-Mustard Seeds Event Aratikaya Ava Pettina Kura/Cooked Raw Plantain(Raw Banana) flavored with Mustard and Mamidallam MenthiBaddalu/MangoGinger(Maa Inji) Pickle
Once again thank you all for sending these delicious recipes with mustard as the star ingredient.I posted all the recipes I received but in case I had missed any let me know.